Everyone says that, but we mean it. So, if when you take a good long look at yourself in the mirror and think, 'I'm a pretty good person' then by no means should you send us your cover letter, your resume, your book, your samples, your website or your links. BUT, if upon self-reflection you say to yourself 'I'm great people' then by all means, we should talk about one of the positions below. If none of the open positions feel quite right for your particular level of greatness, but you still think you could be our newest superstar, go ahead and submit your resume and info anyway, and we'll keep it for future consideration. Send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Truly great people don't need to follow-up. They're just. that. great.
Works closely with Media, Brand Management and Research teams to understand client and campaign tracking and reporting requirements. Supports the execution of website, media, mobile, SEO/SEM, and other digital initiatives including analysis of the campaign effectiveness and assisting media team in recommendations for ongoing digital campaign improvements. Functions as the point person for digital reporting, campaign tagging and trafficking. Position is based in MeringCarson’s Sacramento or San Diego offices.
- Utilizes web analytics software to setup and monitor promotional efforts including website statistics preparation, analysis, evaluation, and recommends/reports optimization tactics
- Generate and automate key metrics reports and dashboards from various data sources, ensuring that media team members have information needed to make optimization decisions for clients digital campaigns
- Analyzes the performance of digital marketing programs, reviewing results by tactic to optimize interactions with consumers
- Create and implement page tagging strategies
- Conduct ad unit testing for tagging strategies to ensure quality assurance
- Assist in the review of third-party web analytics solutions
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation for client meetings
- Handle multiple tasking to meet project deadlines.
- Researches industry benchmarks and best practices for campaign execution
- Stays informed on industry, competitor activities, new digital strategies, tools and techniques.
- BA or BS degree (or the equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Prior project management experience and marketing/advertising agency experience
- A strong understanding of digital media planning/buying as well as learning new technologies and marketing solutions
- Experience with one or more web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Good Data, Omniture, etc.)
- Troubleshooting skills and critical thinking ability
- Ability to learn and adapt to evolving conditions
- Passion for detail and accuracy, with a track record of demonstrating initiative and establishing analytics process
This is a full-time position and available immediately. Please contact us at email@example.com. Note "Reporting" in the subject section of your email. No phone calls please.
MeringCarson is looking for a smart, experienced, and motivated individual to play
a strategic role in our Insights & Strategy Group.
This person will lead the team in developing strategy for digital marketing programs
and deliverables across all channels: paid, owned and earned.
- Function as a senior client partner and thought leader with significant
knowledge in the digital landscape across all digital communications opportunities
(include sites, mobile, video, app, display, SEO, social, analytics, user experience
design), and guidance on emerging technology and media innovations
- Gathers insights into target attitudes, digital/device consumption, usage and
behaviors to define actions and initiatives as well as optimal responses
- Work closely with the Brand Mgmnt/Planning, Connections/Media team,
and Creative teams to ensure that all digital marketing programs and initiatives
are strategically and creatively in sync with general marketing efforts and client
- Ensure that all digital marketing programs and initiatives have measurement
plans in place and that the results are compiled, analyzed, and utilized in the
- Assist with development of QA plans
- Offers global social engagement and building brand experiences through
- Actively contributes/creates social media strategy for campaigns across
- Manage the execution of social media campaigns across platforms
- Provide team mentorship and oversees social teams growth
- Present and sell-through program and creative ideas
- Assist with creative ideation and evaluate digital creative for optimal user
- Provides site/landing page and creative recommendation to ensure optimal
MeringCarson offers a competitive compensation package that includes salary,
health benefits, and participation in retirement plans and bonuses based on agency
This is a full-time position and available immediately. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. No
phone calls please. Note 'Dig Strategist' in the subject section of your email.
Are you a motivated creative thinker who believes that every project is an opportunity to do something really cool? MeringCarson is always on the lookout for talented Art Director / Copy Writer teams with fresh ideas and wicked design skills. Conceptual and creative thinkers ready to work on high-profile tourism accounts, sports and leisure accounts, healthcare, hotel and spa, and more. We’re dedicated to working hard, but also to enjoying where we work. Think you’re a good fit? Send your book, your samples, your website to: